Sunday, October 28, 2018

What life is about

I've started this post many times, but can never quite find the right words to complete it.  Life has thrown some events at me lately that has really made me think about how short life really is.  About how quickly it can be taken from you, or from your loved ones.  These events make you take a step back and appreciate everyone around you, and at the same time have made me rethink about how I am spending my time.  In order to focus my time and energy on the people I care about the most and the things I find most important, I decided to delete my social media accounts for the time being.

If you care to get updates about life lately and the little things I am passionate about, please subscribe to my blog and follow along.  If you want to catch up, reach out and let's grab a cup of coffee. :)

Because this is what life is truly about...




















No comments:

Post a Comment