Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Gymnastics! Trampoline! Stamps!

It's Tuesday!  In our house this means it is gymnastics night!  Oh boy does my little girl LOVE gymnastics!!

 Last year I took Hadley to an open gym at our gymnastics place and she absolutely loved it.  I looked into classes and called to sign her up thinking we could start whenever.  Boy was I wrong.  You guys there was a waiting list!! For gymnastics class for a child who wasn't even two.   Not only was there a waiting list, it took 6 months for us to get a call that she got an open spot!  I was so shocked.  Of course the call came the week we found out that we would be having Brynlee three weeks early, which in itself was unexpected.  I couldn't turn the spot down though and be on a waiting list for another 6 months, so the first class I was 36 week pregnant and the next class we had a baby only a few days old.

If you tell Hadley she has gymnastics she will run around screaming "gymnastics!! trampoline!! stamps!!"  It is adorable! (They get stamps on their feet at the end of class and she is obsessed with them)

Cutest gymnast ever!  

I'll have to get some pictures in the actual class.  It is too adorable!

Last week we didn't have gymnastics because of Halloween.  We didn't dress Brynlee up since she is only 2 months old and we figured it'd be super cold.  Hadley was the cutest little monkey!  I figured she wouldn't like trick-or-treating because she isn't a huge fan of strangers and it takes her a bit to warm up and let her personality shine.  We practiced quite a bit and her grandparents even taught her to say "trick-or-treat smell my feet give me something good to eat!!" The first house she went to she cried when they went to the door.  The second house she did a bit better, but since she had her one piece of candy, she wanted to go home and she didn't want to go back out.  Ha! So she took a bite of her chocolate and then her an Zb handed out candy.




Brynlee and I stayed nice and cozy inside. :) 

xoxo,

amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment