Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My First Entry & A Little About Me

My first post!  This is a new adventure for me and I'm not exactly sure where it will take me.  But, I am going to give it a whirl.  I figured for my first post I would tell you about myself and give you an idea of what my posts will be.

My name is Amanda Breazeale and I live in good 'ole Nebraska (Go Huskers!)

I am a 5th grade teacher so you'll probably get some teaching posts here and there.  Mostly about me figuring out how to balance life and teaching. ;)

I am married to my wonderful husband, Zack.  We have been married for (almost) 4 years.

We have two beautiful daughters - Hadley (2 years) and Brynlee (2 months).  You'll probably get a lot of posts about these two.  They are my everything!



We also have a dog, Khloe.  She is a Beapso (Beagle and Lhasa apso mix).   She has the most annoying bark, but she is so so so good with the girls.  I adore her.



I enjoy (the idea of) working out.  I have ran 1 marathon and multiple 1/2 marathons.  I highly doubt I'll ever run a full marathon again.  Maybe a half.  Currently I'm struggling to make it to the gym on a regular basis so I should probably start there before thinking about running 13.1 miles. #momlife

I don't enjoy cooking, but I enjoy my life running smoothly so I'm always on the lookout for delicious and easy meals and snacks that are healthy.  I'll share my finds!

Okay so I would like to post a few times a week.  I go back to work from maternity leave tomorrow so we'll see how this goes...

xoxo,

amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment