Saturday, October 28, 2017

No Bake Energy Bites

Happy Saturday!

I told you that I am always looking for quick and easy meals and snacks.  My go to favorite snack is No Bake Energy Bites.  They are SO good!  Seriously better than candy.  Super quick to make and my whole family loves them.  I am nursing Brynlee and I am constantly hungry.  These are great because they have oatmeal in them which is good for lactation and they are super filling.  You HAVE to try these.



No Bake Energy Bites

Oatmeal (1 cup)
Chocolate Chips (1/2 cup)
Peanut Butter (1/2 cup)
Coconut Flakes (2/3 cup)
Honey (1/3 cup)
Flaxseed (1 tbsp)
Chia Seed (1 tbsp)
Vanilla (1 tsp)

Mix together and let sit in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes before rolling them into balls.  I scoop with a tablespoon to get the roundness and put 4 into a bag to make it easy to grab and go.

 I use natural peanut butter (from Costco or Whole Foods) to avoid all of the added sugar in "regular" peanut butter.

Zb and Hads love these so much that I always triple the batch and it lasts us all week.

xoxo,

amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment